Waxman Consumer Products Group Inc.
Product Warranty Statement Effective 10/15/20
Waxman Consumer Products Group, Inc. (the "Company") warrants each product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal usage for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase. In the event of such defects within the warranty period, the Company will, at its option, replace or recondition the product without charge. If you believe the Company’s product has a defect in material or workmanship, or has failed during normal use within the warranty period, please contact Waxman Consumer Products Group at (877) 754-3377 for assistance.
THE WARRANTY SET FORTH HEREIN IS GIVEN EXPRESSLY AND IS THE ONLY WARRANTY GIVEN BY THE COMPANY WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT. THE COMPANY MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE COMPANY HEREBY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
This warranty does not apply to defects resulting from any customer actions, such as mishandling, operation outside of designed limits, misapplication, improper repair or unauthorized modifications. Customer should note of certain misapplications, including but not limited to:
- Surfaces should be dust free, properly cleaned with isopropyl / rubbing alcohol and be allowed to dry before application
- Not for use on fabric or high textured surfaces
- Dark sliders should not be used on light wood floors due to potential staining
- Hard sliders should be used for carpet applications, felt for wood, vinyl and engineered flooring
- The reactivity of bumpers on some finishes can occur, please consult with the furniture manufacturer before using bumpers on finished surfaces
- Consult the MFG finish guidelines for curing times before using products on recently applied wood floor finishes. Adhesives are not intended for removal and reuse.
- Scratches can occur when dirt or silica debris gets trapped between the product and the floor
- The load on sliders should be evenly distributed and the load should travel short distances at a slower pace to avoid heat due to friction
- Grippers are not meant to slide and you should avoid sliding them due to potential separation of the adhesive on to flooring surfaces
The remedy described in the first paragraph of this warranty shall constitute the sole and exclusive remedy for breach of warranty, and the Company shall not be responsible for any incidental special or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost profits or the cost of repairing or replacing other property which is damaged if this product does not work properly, other costs resulting from labor charges, delays, vandalism, negligence, fouling caused by foreign material, damage from adverse water conditions, chemical, or any other circumstances over which the Company has no control. This warranty shall be invalidated by any abuse, misuse, misapplication, improper installation or improper maintenance or alteration of the product.
Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, and some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. Therefore the above limitations may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from State to State. You should consult applicable state laws to determine your rights. SO FAR AS IS CONSISTENT WITH APPLICABLE STATE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO 6 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE.